english,

Literary (Submission): An Unwanted Melody

10/31/2019 07:45:00 PM Media Center 1 Comments





Music is my everything.
A whole lot of unique melodies that people can produce.
It can be happy, sad, angry, or emotional.

I believe certain events
can represent a melody.
But there's a certain melody I don't want to hear.

It's filled with sorrow, pain, and anguish.
Every time I hear it, my whole world suddenly becomes dark.
I cover my ears and wait for that melody to end.

There are times when that melody
is played loudly for an eternity.
So loudly, that covering your ears can't even help.

However, I can't just run away.
As I remove my hands from my ears.
I try to dance along with the melody, even if I'm in the dark.

Melodies constantly change.
As I danced through that unwanted melody,
It slowly faded away transitioning into a beautiful one.

A melody that can make me smile.
I stopped dancing along and smiled.
My world becomes bright again.

I can see the path ahead of me.
“Start running before this melody can change.”
I started running fast without looking back.

I believe that melodies are produced by people's emotions.
They change depending on the person.
Dance along with your unwanted melodies and make the most out of them.

Each and every melody has an end.
Don't end it if you still haven't made the most of it.
Make that melody last before it turns silent.

You Might Also Like

1 comment: