@acin,

Literary (Submission): 2-Sentence Stories

10/31/2019 08:40:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments





One day, I trusted you. The next day, everyone knew. - Red Blood Cell

Attractive brown eyes, fair skin, caring, affectionate, good sense of humor. She has truly found the love of her life, but he didn't. - Devonnie

My parents are so rich, they can buy anything. That's why I don't look like them or my siblings. - FRIENDFUL

My friend told me to stay and play today. But his funeral was held yesterday. - @acin

I saw a man looking at a girl as if she was the most beautiful person he has ever seen. He used to look at me like that when we were 17. - hello

Close the windows of the classroom before leaving. Someone might try to come back the way they left. - Star eyes

Her husband told her that women must always serve men. She thought about what he said for a while and decided to serve him for dinner. - Psyche

Death and time are one and the same. They will both strike you at twelve. - Don Quixote

You Might Also Like

0 comments: