english,

Literary: Multiply

10/14/2019 08:05:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments





Ever since I saw it
Nothing else has been the same
Every little thing you think about
Every little thing you see around

It makes my skin crawl
A feeling so faint yet it makes me feeble
Nothing else gives such a sensation
Discomforted by merely a tingle

They're coming from within my skin
They're all over my body
Holes that seem to multiply
I can do nothing but hide

I can feel them, slowly etching from within me
Itchy, irritating, tingling,
Look at my flesh, you can see right through
Can you feel them too?

Crawling under your skin
Opening holes all over your body
Exposing your flesh
Eating up everything that’s left of you

There isn't a second when I feel safe
Aren't you scared of them too?
Holes that seem to multiply
Please help me, for I must hide

One, two, three holes
Outnumbering me every second
I will feel every breeze that passes
And everything else that goes through them

It feels like they’re coming to get me
And if I ever face them again
I fear that they will take me
And soon inhabit every part of my body

Condensed, packed, hollow
Horrifying, dreadful, and horribly nasty
Holes that seem to multiply
I can do nothing but hide

You Might Also Like

0 comments: