Aitherios,

Literary (Submission): Beneath the Vast Abyss

10/31/2019 07:35:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments





Beneath the vast abyss
         I lay

         With nothing but
         Deafening silence
         Blinking lights
         And your absence

         Beneath the vast abyss
         I think

         If you were here
         Would things be different?
         Broken quietude
         Fragments of Twinkle
         Your presence saving me
         From being swallowed by the darkness

         Out of nowhere, there you are
         However
         Your purpose isn't me
         But another heavenly body
         Which I no longer have control of

         Someday, I'll align the stars
         And it will only be me
         Whom you will see as the light
         At the end of the endless pit

         But as it appears,
         Destiny can't be controlled
         The universe can't be persuaded
         It's over
         I'm alone

         Beneath the vast abyss
         I weep

You Might Also Like

0 comments: