arrow,

Literary: Two Sentence Stories

10/14/2016 08:10:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments






“Sir,” he panted, running into my office, “there’s been a report of nine disappearances.” I looked him in the eye and said, “Now, there are ten.” – Toa of the Wind

She said, “Follow your dreams.” When she left, he followed her. – Shuttlesworth

The kids were ready to play in their new home. Instead, their new home will be playing the kids. – Lanuarius

Our intertwined fingers fit perfectly together. It’s such a shame you already have a band on your ring finger. – Baby Carrot

He’s holding her tightly and dearly. She was suffocating so she broke free. – Pineapple Pen

I tried my everything to go nearer. She also tried her everything to move farther away. – Zeke

I heard my sister call me downstairs. But she whispered in my ears that I shouldn’t listen. – Confusecius

I was looking for answers. I found her. – Impreza

Their eyes always meet. But their hearts never do. – Kat

Our past exists. Our future doesn’t. – Hodor

I hope you waited a little bit more. You could have seen her fall. – Margaery

He’s just a bird waiting to be set free. But you didn’t know that you have the key. – Jester

Efforts don’t define love. Because once, I worked hard to write a story but you went with the one who brought you a book. – Arrow

I walked away from this a long time ago. But all roads led to you. – Saviour of the Broken

Everybody’s talking about the man who can’t be moved. What about the girl who came back? – Sushi

He loved me like I was illegal. I loved him like he was the law. – Fall Out Boi

For him, I opened the door to my heart. It turned out, I was the one knocking on his. – Virgo

They searched hoping they could find, yet they hid fearing they would lose. When they found each other, the game was already over. – Halcyon

There was once a story about a great guy who didn’t finish his story. So – Echo

You Might Also Like

0 comments: