athousandMCwords,

Literary: Someday

10/28/2016 09:04:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments






Every day, I hope to still hear your…

…Good morning!
My motivation to start the day right,
A reminder that I get to spend another day with you.
I look forward to every day,
Knowing that I'll wake up to my favorite view,
You.

…Good night!
It is my lullaby,
Like music before I sleep.
It makes everything feel right
Even if it isn't,
And for me, that is enough

…I promise!
Your promise that you won't leave
And that you’ll stay by my side
Through thick and thin,
Because I am worth too much to be left behind

These words mean so much to me
And just like that, you took them away
Like how you took your love away from me

Now these words mean nothing
Because they no longer come from you

But I'll still hold on to hope that,
Even if it's impossible,
Someday, maybe someday,
I'll wake up to your good mornings again.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: