athousandMCwords,

Literary: Without Words

10/28/2016 09:21:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments






You make my day, beloved.
Greet me with thy embrace.
There is no need for words tonight,
you fill the empty space.

The chilly air surrounds us now.
Speak no more dear, but smile.
Thy silent soul warms just like fire
so stay with me a while.

Come, paint thy blues with tears
or sing thy soundless symphony.
I’ll listen with my everything
So long as you are near me.

Mind not what this world utters
Remember only what’s within.
I love you; that’s what matters
that’s how it’s always been.

Our love is a story untold
its secrets are buried deep.
Unpretentious, yes, and pure,
as you and I had sworn to keep.

So speak no more and I’ll join you,
let’s love the quiet way
for with or without words I know,
I love you anyway.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: