literary,

Literary (Submission): I'm Sorry

10/17/2016 07:50:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments






I’m sorry if I annoy you with all my messages
I just want you to answer me with a “yes”

I’m sorry if I talk to you even if you don’t want me to
I’m just trying my best to be with you

I’m sorry if I text you every day
I just want to make sure you’re okay

I’m sorry if I get angry when you don’t reply
I’m just so happy when you say “hi.”

I’m sorry if I cry when we fight
I just wish we’d end each day with a good night

I’m sorry if I seemed to love you without reason
I think about you every single season

I’m sorry for the verses in this useless poem
Because I know you wouldn’t want to see them

I’m sorry if I loved you with all my heart
Even if I knew you would just tear it apart.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: