athousandMCwords,

Literary: For the Last Time

10/28/2016 10:01:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments






Months have passed
Still, here I am
Writing something about you
Again.

It’s been a while,
I know I should stop.
But my hand can’t stop itself;
It won’t stop writing about you.

I remember how your voice sent shivers all over me,
When you whispered sweet words into my ears.
But then I felt something sting my heart
As I recalled how you so bluntly said, “Let’s end this.”

I admit that I miss you.
All the tears we shed,
All the happy memories we made,
All the times we said, “I love you.”

But I miss my old self even more.
The one who didn’t cry every night,
The happy girl everyone used to see,
The one who wished she had never met you.

I have wasted too much time
Thinking about where I went wrong.
Then I realized I wasn’t at fault
Because it was you all along.

After all, I don’t regret anything.
I may have changed a lot, have been broken a lot,
But it was to give myself a chance
To be a better version of what I once was

It took so long,
But at least I learned to let go.
Just give me some time
And I’ll be fine.

Months have passed
And yes, here I am
Writing something about you
For the last time.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: