athousandMCwords,

Literary: Three Cheers

10/28/2016 09:52:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments






Betray (verb.)
What once was ours, is now gone.
We told each other things that we’d never let anyone else hear.
But one of your secrets came from another mouth, not yours.
A secret that mattered,
A secret I could live with
If only you told me.

Trust (verb.)
I have entrusted my life to hands that have shed blood
I have confided in a shallow heart
My mind has been fooled by your sugarcoated kindness
I never thought someone like you could be so
Deadly
With words kept at the bottom of your throat

Age (verb.)
The moments that bloomed into our friendship
Have turned into memories that lay in the dust.
As time passed,
Our bond grew stronger.
As time passed,
The wine became sour.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: