athousandMCwords,

Literary: Enough

10/28/2016 08:42:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments






I feel disdain
For people
Who cause so much pain
And don’t have any clue

Words flow through my brain
Voices I should not hear
Chew me up
Eat me alive

Life gets harder
My fear grows even stronger
Every night I ponder
How to get it together

None of your words are true
Yet they still affect what I do
My life is somehow breaking
Because of words I find degrading

For now I may feel down
But I will get back up
I will realize that your words
Are not worth my time

It’s time to take a stand
Your words will be the line in the sand
For I will never back down
I will stand my ground

There’s no point
Wasting my thoughts
On you and your lies
Life goes on

For soon your words
Will be just another faded memory

You Might Also Like

0 comments: