arrow,

Literary (Submission): Smile

2/11/2016 07:46:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments



Years have passed and I haven’t realized
That someone would light my dark and empty eyes
I never thought that I would need a remedy
To something that I used to think as foolish and crazy

I finally found someone worth fighting for
Something that I’ve never done before
A reason for me to still believe
That there are things I can achieve

Years I’ve waited for this event
So come live in my heart; you’ll pay no rent
I can’t find myself to explain
The things left untouched in my brain

You literally changed my point of view
Now I believe fairytales do come true
I think that what really matters
Is that we can have a happily ever after

All these things were kept unsaid
And it kept taunting my messed-up head
I can’t forgive myself for staying away
‘Cause when the storm arrived, it took you away

Time has come for me to find you again
But someone comes to see you every now and then
It’s too late for me to be your valentine
‘Cause now you’re gone and you’ll never be mine

What I wanted to say a long time ago
Is now a regret that I didn’t do so
But here I am, happy for a while
That at least I can see your wonderful smile

You Might Also Like

0 comments: