english,

Literary: Please Don't Let Me Go x I'll Always Choose to Stay

2/04/2016 08:12:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments


Please Don't Let Me Go
Fairy Dust

Will you choose to stay
Even if it's as if it seems like
The world is conspiring against
All our struggles to be together?

Will you choose to stay
Even if it is causing us both
So much pain and suffering
That's quickly turning unbearable?

Will you choose to stay
Even if you already want to
Let go of all this foolishness
To move on to better things?

Will you choose to stay
Even if you've already started
Letting go of me, of our memories,
And of everything we once shared?

And if you don't choose to stay,
Will you ever come back?


I’ll Always Choose to Stay
Yliad

I’ll choose to be by your side
Even if it does mean
That every moment of our lives
Will be a fight to be together

I’ll choose to take you in my arms
Even if you try to push me away
To prove that you’re the reason
I find nothing unbearable

I’ll choose to hold your hand
Even if you loosen your grip
To tell you that I always feel
That you’re my best of things

I’ll choose to look you in the eye
Even if you go and look away
To say nothing can replace all
That we have both shared

Why worry if I’ll leave
When I’ll always choose to stay



You Might Also Like

0 comments: