$20,

Literary: Alongside the Seashore

2/04/2016 08:26:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments




A night alongside the seashore
Affections as deep as the ocean floor
Thinking, will you always be here for me
Just as fish never leave the sea?

The waves splash towards the sand
Along with our slowly intertwining hands
Thinking, will your love for me continue to be
As infinite as the countless corals we see?

But why, did there have to be a gruesome storm
That left the wonderful creations out of form?
Sea creatures carried away by the current
As you never returned back to me again

But why, why did you have to leave for good?
You said there was a reason, but I never understood
You told me of a promise, a commitment to stay
But you were only a seashell that got washed away

And as I feel the sea breeze once more
I thought of the beauty down the ocean floor
Which now is only a faint reminiscence
Of how our story was magic, but eventually ends



A night alongside the seashore
We were together
I could not ask for more
I hope that this will last forevermore

As the waves became bigger and bigger
Our bond became stronger
For my love for you will never fade away
I will be with you every step of the way

One morning, I was out to catch fish
To be back with you again was my wish
But it didn’t work out as I have intended
As a big current suddenly descended

I never abandoned you
I just wasn’t able to come through
As I am swimming with sharks
I hope that you’re happy, dancing with stars

As I am writing this in an unknown island
I hope that we will cross paths once again
For this is just a hindrance thrown our way
In our story that is magic which continues to this day

You Might Also Like

0 comments: