english,

Literary: You Never Even Liked Me x I Know

2/04/2016 09:14:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments



You Never Even Liked Me
INC101

You and I were together most of the time
But mostly during Foreign Language time
Listening to your jam instead of the teacher
And as time passed, my heart moved closer
To you
I do
I guess I did fall in love
With you
It’s true
I can shout it to the heavens above
Hopefully looking for a miracle
That someone like you would want someone like me
Because I know I fell, quickly and suddenly
Even though I know it shouldn’t be

You and I kept our friendship
With you not knowing what I hide
But I know what I felt was deep
And couldn’t be kept inside
So I showed signs
Yes, I did
But did you even feel that it meant something?
I’m tired so I stopped; I hid what I hid
And now I’m left with nothing

I know what I’ve seen
I know what I’ve done
But that doesn’t mean
That my feelings are gone
I’ve loved you for so long
That now I must go
For I’ve done this so wrong
That you still don’t know

So as we look at each other
Eye to eye
I want you to know
That we—no,
You and I
I know that we’re not meant to be
Because you
You never even liked me



I Know
Joma

We’ve spent quite some time together
From our classes in school
To the local ice cream parlor
But I never know you’d be a fool
A dunce
And all
To drop me clues
To me, to fall
The codes you have sent
I have cracked them well
To choose to stumble with full intent
I am not heartless or cruel
It’s just that I have known all along
That loving once more is wrong

Years of loving have taught me
That love is one sick fraudulent story
It is a path to your destroying
And leads to nothing but an ending
I was hurt for so long
There wasn’t anything but be strong
Now you must know
I know of your misery and sorrow
It’s too late to be saying this
But I wish I did a better job
Of showing you the red light
Now you’re tired and hopeless
I’m sorry for causing you distress
If only there’s a stop button you could press

To stop your loving
To stop your hurting
My heart’s hurt, too
But I cannot love you
Let’s now stop this game of falling
And chasing
Am I still making sense?
Forgive me
But I cannot love you

You Might Also Like

0 comments: