inc101,

Literary: Take Care

2/11/2016 09:02:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments



I have loved you since
We first sat together

I have always loved you
But refused to acknowledge it.

I watched you be with others.
I watched them leave you.
You watched me be with others
Even if it has always been you.

You watched me be with others,
Feeling but never really loving
I watched you be with others,
Giving but never really caring.

I was always here.
I never left you.
I saw every single heartbreak
You've been through.
But am I really not enough?
Am I really just a friend?
I guess we're both suppressed by this
And we will be 'til the end.

You are always here
Even though I run away.
You have seen every heartbreak
That I try to breeze through.
You are more than enough
And that's the problem.
I fear that loving you now
Means leaving you in the end.

But still I stay.
And here I say
I will be anything
You want me to be.
I'll be there
When the pain you can't bear,
I'll be the one who cares.

But I want to stay.
So if it means
Doing anything
But showing you I love you,
I will do it.
When the pain's too much to bear,
I hope you know that I do care.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: