bahaghari,

Literary; Dear Me x Sincerely Me

2/04/2016 07:54:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments



Dear Me
Barsiti

Remember when you were happy?
When you always convinced yourself that you’re lucky?
I wish I could see you again, I miss you badly
Because now, my days are not that sunny.

I need you right here.
I’m really desperate, I hope you could hear.
The happy days are long, long gone,
Without you, there is no more fun.

Again we could meet.
At the place where I left you near the streets.
I’m sorry, I thought you are useless and undeserving.
Maybe we could start anew, from the beginning?

Let’s bring back the past.
Be together as if this day’s the last.
Let’s call a truce.
I will love you and I won’t leave you bruised.


I'm sorry if I wasn't able to free you from sadness
I've learned that life is about choices more than luck
Everyone changes and even I am now different
But still your days shouldn't be dim and dull

I'm sorry if I am not there.
I can hear you and I want to answer you
To remind you that happy days aren't over yet
That I am here for you, no need to worry

Maybe then we could meet again.
At the place where you thought you left me
I understand why you thought you didn't need me
We could now start anew

Let’s change the past
Be one again as if this day’s the last
Let’s call a truce
I love you and won't let you get bruised

Sincerely, Me
Bahaghari

You Might Also Like

0 comments: