barcode,

Literary: To the One

2/11/2016 09:06:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments




To the one I unexpectedly fell for,

You once said that I should find another fish in this ocean, vast and deep. But I still fell in love with you. Is sorry enough to take away my unexpected love for you?

To the one who makes me tongue-tied,

Every night, I always pray that destiny will find some way to open my heart. For until this day, I still can't reveal my unspoken love.

To the one who can’t reciprocate my love,

I still wish that the gods give me a chance to let you know that I'm here. Because even if my love is unrequited, I will give it still.

To the one I love unconditionally,

I don’t regret loving you but why does it seem like you regret meeting me? Though you cannot return it, I cannot help loving you unconditionally.

To the one I can’t forget,

I promise to try to forget you and let you go. Please forgive me for loving you as I forgive you for not loving me back.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: