english,

Literary: Eventually x Never

2/04/2016 09:09:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments




Eventually
Ms. Okay

I woke up with an empty space
On my bed and in my heart
I can feel the searing pain
When you left before we start

You didn’t even leave a note
When it’s the least that you can do
The words that you never wrote
Are haunting me with the ghost of you

Did you not know that I get hurt?
That I loved you with all my heart?
You obviously did not, cause you marched off
And left me in pieces and broken parts

But now you’re gone.
I’ll be alright, maybe.
And now I’m alone.
I’ll be okay. Eventually.



Never
Ulan

I sleep everyday wondering why
I did such things to you
When all I did was sigh
While you told me “I love you, too”

I didn’t leave anything behind
So there’s no reason for you to cry
In my mind, I always thought
It’s better to go than to lie

I knew you got hurt
That you loved me with all your heart
But what I didn’t know was your worth
I saw you as a girl, not art

I disappeared, nothing new
But now, with this guilt forever
I don’t deserve someone like you
Forgive me. Never.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: