AMY,

Literary: Knot Fine

5/12/2017 08:23:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments






Square knot, left over right, right over left.
Easy to do, easy to get
It can be strong if done correct
Yet a simple mistake and it will irreparable

Slip knot, can hold things together
A gentle pull can make it even tighter
But no matter how strong or tight you make it
If you pull too much, it all will fall apart

Clove hitch, used for lashing
A lot of twist and turns,
Ups and downs
But just do it correctly,
And all it will do is hold on tightly

Bowline, for rescue
Different from the knots above
You can try to pull harder
Yet it still wouldn’t budge

The Sheep shank makes things shorter
All you have to do is make three loops and pull.
Strong in many aspects but has one weakness.
Give it a little shake, and everything will break

I’ve done all the knots I remember,
Yet I’m still searching for an answer
I’ve tried everything
But I still can’t get us back together


You Might Also Like

0 comments: