english,

Literary: Admittance

5/26/2017 08:31:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments




These are the confessions of a girl who loved, of a girl who rued, of a girl who understood.

“I’m sorry. I feel like I’ve ruined our friendship and more. We used to be best friends – the three of us. I don’t think that’s still the case nowadays. Maybe it’s all of our faults but it’s probably just mine.

I fell in love not just with my best friend but also with my best friend’s boyfriend.

You were together when I first looked into his eyes and saw he could be so much more than a friend.
You were together when I imagined what it would be like to be the one in his arms instead.

You were together and believe it or not, I respected that.

But I didn’t do anything to stop him when he showed me his intentions. I, myself, did not make a move to get him but he somehow implied my feelings were returned.

He started looking at me the way he looked at you. He hugged me tighter than he did before. He talked to me first whenever he has good news and he didn’t even tell you the gist of his story. He suddenly ended everything with you and I never reminded him that he’s committed to you and not me.

I’m sorry if I came off as selfish. I never intended to be the reason why your heart was broken by the guy we both loved.

Don’t worry. He broke my heart too.”

You Might Also Like

0 comments: