literary,

Literary: Zemblanity x Mea Culpa

3/17/2017 09:25:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments






Zemblanity

I'll ask.
I'm ready.
I should.
And I know that.

So that the heart would stop raging,
ending its silent screams.
So that the brain would stop doubting,
for closure to finally begin.

Because in this dream,
I was your reality.
But in this reality,
You are only just a dream.

So I'm prepared to stop playing,
and finally lose the game,
So I would finally stop clinging
to the agonizing hope that you will stay.

I asked.
I wasn't ready.
I think I shouldn't have.
I knew it.

Mea Culpa

I’ll tell you.
I’m not sorry.
I should be.
And I know that.

So that the mind will be clear,
no cause for pain or fear.
So that the heart can be free,
for you are no longer with me.

Because in this dream,
You are not my reality.
But in this reality,
I am not just your dream.

So I will end this game we play,
because I know I cannot stay
So you wouldn’t be the one to pay
the price of something I thought I’ll never say.

I told you.
I’m sorry.
I think I shouldn’t have.
I knew it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: