literary,

Literary: The Man Behind My Stories x The Woman Who Gives Me Hope

3/17/2017 07:52:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments





The Man Behind My Stories

Starting a story is always difficult,
Because we all want a story that’s not typical.
Notepads, papers, pens, and pencils,
Imagining is always a thrill.

In the midst of the darkness, I’m struggling,
My thoughts just wouldn’t come to writing.
Desperate for meaningful content,
I begin to write absolute nonsense.

I go to you when I have nothing to write,
You fuel my thoughts and everything becomes bright.
You give me happiness from daylight,
And you keep me inspired until midnight,

Writer’s block is never good news,
When I encounter this, there’s nothing I can do.
You’re the savior of my unfinished masterpiece,
You make me write with flow and ease.

My craft had color because of you,
Now that one’s done, I’m ready to start anew.
I just wish someday you will notice,
That you’re the man behind my stories.

The Woman Who Gives Me Hope

Having faith in life seems so grueling
Especially when you can’t hold on to anything
It’s me against the world
That’s how it’s always been

Darkness has already become my sanctuary
People begin to doubt my sanity
The numbers game is catching up to me
I no longer have faith in humanity

Yet you are the one exception
You seem to get my state of oblivion
You show me the radiance of the rising sun
You seem to hinder me from falling into the abyss

Reading your stories washes away my fears
It always seems to wipe away my tears
It helps me escape from the sound of madness
It makes me withstand the blows of sadness

My life had sense because of you
Now it’s time to let you know
That you, along with the stories you wrote,
Are the one who gives me hope

You Might Also Like

0 comments: