DiMaAninag,

Spoof Sports: Kyete named Cart Racing Grand Prix Legend

3/31/2017 08:35:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments



Showcasing an exceptional amount of speed and determination, Kyete came out victorious and was thus proclaimed the first ever Cart Racing Grand Prix Legend in the first ever Cart Racing Grand Prix, held in the Super Mega Ultra Arena.

Despite not having much rest in between, Kyete came out on top in the 3K, 5K, and 1K meter run, in short, all of the events. They were all tightly-contested races but he was still able to post record numbers that will last a lifetime.

Kyete clocked in at 9 minutes in the 3K run, 8 minutes and 30 seconds in the 5K, and an outstanding time of 8 minutes (you saw it right, 8 freaking minutes!) in the 10k run while only spilling 1 cup of gulaman in the process.

Like all other contestants, Kyete was given a cart with 50 (yes 50!) cups of gulaman in it. The goal is to not spill the gulaman while pushing the cart as fast as they can. The first person to reach the finish line with the most cups of gulaman in the cart intact wins the race.

Snakgaroo, the owner of the limited edition flying carts, indestructible suspensions and bulletproof set of wheels, is the event’s principal sponsor and the main reason why there is an event in the first place.

Asked about how he was feeling right after the race, Kyete said: “I actually did well even though I did not complete my training during the off-season. I even banged my knee hard during the 10k but I knew I could finish it. I could not say that I did my best because I’m not a hundred percent but hey I’m bringing home the bacon and that’s what matters the most right? And oh yeah shoutout to my fans, my family, friends and my pet rabbit, Hamber! Got 3 gold medals so we bout to pour some champagne tonight at my place ayt?!?”

We also got an insight on what coach Lactumniss thought on Kyete’s performance: “Man am I honored to have coached the greatest that ever lived. He is a sure fire hall of famer in my book. Someone special will have to be in the same conversation as him. Come on, he won 3 gold medals with a broken freaking knee!”

As bonus rewards, Kyete was given a 6 month free pass in the Super Mega Ultra Arena, 3 kilograms of sago (but no gulaman) and he was rewarded all the carts (and I mean all) used in the competition.

This will truly go down in history as the greatest set of performances put on by an individual. The next grand prix will be held sometime during the summer break. Will somebody be able to match up to the Phenomenal Kyete? I guess we’ll find out! // by Nathan Ramos and Zach Jugo

You Might Also Like

0 comments: