inc101,

Literary: Mine x Myself

3/17/2017 08:03:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments





Mine

Your repetitive stories never come to an end, but your voice is my favorite melody
You give me never-ending headaches, but in the end, you’re my only remedy.

You’re a nightmare; most of the time, but also a dream come true
For you know how to cure my broken heart, but haven’t looked much deeper where it’s purely true
Why haven’t you?

You always brag to me about how almost all have fallen for you
And how you call them fools, but at the same time, feel sorry for each one too.

I tell you; this is the last thing I would ever want to feel
But just like any other girl, every whisper from my heart is real.

I’ve fallen for you, and I’m the biggest fool of all
You don’t want that, so this shall be my last call.

Boy, you really are a cliché in a poem, but you’re my favorite line
You’re my best friend, and I’m happy that you were once mine.


Myself

You were the reason my stories started, you brought upon my voice and its cadence
I may be a pain to be with, but in the end, we were always both at ease

I'm a nightmare and I'm better awake because when I am, there's you
But I'm afraid that I'm only a cure for your broken heart and nothing more
But there it still was---love

I've always boasted about how almost everyone has fallen for me
But I'm a fool, because I'm the one who has uncontrollably fallen for you

I tell you; this is the last thing I would ever want to feel
But just like any other boy, every whisper from my heart remained sealed

I’ve fallen for you, and I’m the biggest fool of all
You don’t want that, so this shall be my last call

My dear, you are the meaning between the lines, and you're the poem itself
But you were my best friend, I was afraid, so I kept the truth all to myself

You Might Also Like

0 comments: