indigothinker,

Literary: Lachrymose x Sanguine

3/17/2017 09:16:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments






Lachrymose

Leave me, for there is nothing left of me
Often I would get lost in my mind and it calms me
Vacuity, there is only the vast emptiness
Everyone else is gone, as they have always been

I dangle my feet off the ledge, observing the nothingness underneath
Save yourself, many could not and they did not
Nor can you save me
Tears don’t suit you, especially when they’re for me

Raindrops of red, it’s okay it’s not what you said
Exhaling regret, inhaling grief
All I need is a little push in the right direction
Lost, I will fly and leave you as everyone else left me


Sanguine

Stay, for there is something I’d like you to have.
Often, I would look for you in places
Where I know that you will not be found
Yet I still look for you, hoping there’s a chance

May my loving words reach a friend, deserving of the love I have.
Save yourself, for soon, I will come to your rescue
I will do anything that I can to defend you
A tragedy doesn’t suit a hero such as you.

A love that’s sanguine will be able to save you,
Grieve no longer and regret not,
I will mend your broken fragments back together,
For all I need of you, is to hold on for a little bit longer

You Might Also Like

0 comments: