astraea,

Literary: Clues

3/17/2017 08:58:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments




I have realized, I have known
That our feelings are best forsaken and thrown
Despite all the signs the universe has shown
Still I am here hoping you would not leave me all alone

You have realized, you have known
To erase the memories our love has drawn
To me, a mask of cold emotions you’ll don
But such an act also leaves you on your own

We have realized, we have known
That even if we agreed to move on
Our hearts still beat with the same tone
Now we’re left with no choice but to wait for tomorrow’s dawn

We will never realize, we will never know
How we could ever let go
When we still hear our promises bellow…
Why was our time only there to borrow?

For you to see, for me to have shown
These hardships that I have made known
To make you think that what we feel should be thrown
Please do not think that I will leave you on your own

I knew that this is what our feelings would come to
But still, I chose to be with you
These moments and memories that we’ve been through
Remains with me inside, even though you think they’re untrue

But with these emotions that I made you view
The pain you’ve felt that I can never undo
All of these things that I wish we could redo
But it seems that waiting for tomorrow’s dawn is all we can do

We will never realize, we will never know
How we could ever let go
When our hearts, to each other they look to
I’ll make sure to make whole what was broken in two.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: