literary,

Literary: Ephemeral x Oasis

3/17/2017 08:17:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments




Ephemeral

Our friendship is like a fire.

It took to light when we first talked,
Immediately burning brightly,
Bringing light to my pitch-black world

You are my hearth.

Your heart which radiates warmth always gives me comfort.
You have a kind smile which reassures me that everything will get better.
Your sparkling eyes remind me that I am always loved.

You and I get along well and enjoy each other’s company,
When we are together,
It feels like nothing else matters,
Every time we laugh, sparks fly,
And I glow with happiness for I know,
I have a good friend in you.

But our friendship was like a fire,

It continued to burn.
Growing so much that it almost consumed everything around us
And like any other fire,
It burned out.

Oasis

Our bond is like water.

It rose when we had our first laugh,
Splashing on us,
Making us laugh even more

You are the oasis in the desert.

You and I share a deep understanding of each other
When we are together,
We may not talk about the things
That bother us
But deep inside
We already know the answer
They say that if
The silence
You have with someone is comfortable
You
Have found loved
And I am glad
I did

But our bond was like water,

It continued to swirl.
Growing so much that it almost consumed everything around us.
And eventually,
We drowned in it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: