0-08,

Literary: Colors

3/13/2020 09:00:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments



What is black for you?
For me it is the night
Dark, yes it is
But there’s the moon and stars
Still shining brightly for you

What is red for you?
For me it is the blood
It symbolizes one’s passion
Because it flows through your veins
And it is pumped by your heart

What is brown for you?
For me, it’s the chocolates
Sometimes it’s sweet and it comes with milk
Sometimes, it’s bitter and it comes with nuts
But whatever the taste, it’s still chocolate

What are the colors of your life?
Is it a mix of light colors?
Or a mix of dark ones?
Is it a life of somber?
Or rather a life full of vibrance?

What is black to me?
For me, it is an emotion
Always there, hidden deep inside
All my negative thoughts solidified

What is red to me?
For me, it is love
Sweet whispers of affection
Full of charm and temptation

What is brown to me?
For me, it is the earth
Where seeds are sown
And plants are grown

Your life is colorful and this I see
But your eyes are yours
And my eyes are mine
The colors I see shine differently

You Might Also Like

0 comments: