0-08,

Literary: My Love, don’t cry

3/13/2020 07:40:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments



“When I was still a little child,
I was cared for by my family.
No matter how naughty or wild
They continued to love me dearly.”

“So I grew up and found love,
A maiden who fell from heaven above.
My life was at its prime!
How I wished I could stop time!”

So he sat and thought
To think of his life sublime
To remember what life has brought
To recall memories of his lifetime

But why does he sigh?
And why does he cry?
Nobody knows except his one true love
The maiden who is back in heaven above.

Waking from the silence of heaven,
My heart feel heavy with its burden
How is my love back on Earth?
Please protect him, he might get hurt!

I run down the stream of life
Sit down, and see what it’s like
To be there with you, listening, just as that night
Oh, how I can’t bear that single sight!

I can hear your sighs,
See tears streaming down your eyes,
See your lips mumbling a prayer
During my last hours, before it’s all over

Thank you for being with me all night
Singing love songs, for you’re the reason why I fight
I’m bedridden, but we’re still together
But I’m sorry that I can’t be with you forever

You Might Also Like

0 comments: