english,

Literary: Sins

5/26/2017 08:40:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments




I am but a sinner

Woven and broken by the same old lines
Reap and harvest my soul, o, savior
If you love me, if you really do,
Then let me go
Evict me from your Eden

Since I am an outcast of your world
Ignorance is bliss, and I’d gladly close the door
Now that I am free and more alive than ever
Saying I was never yours

Naive as becoming who you wanted me to be
On this earth, now with solitude, I walk free
Tedious until I, for the first time, became me

Thinking about the past
Ravaging my desired future
Amid things that do not last:
Grudges from your features
Even if I am well-aware and wary
Decimated, as I am but a soul so weary
I confess to having believed in you before
Even during times when I shouldn’t have
So smite me, I don’t care, you can’t hurt me anymore

You Might Also Like

0 comments: