CP3,

Literary: A Change in Weather

5/17/2017 08:00:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments





In the coldness of December
Are scenes that I would always remember
The look in your eyes that deceived me
That night you looked so pretty

The way your pale skin reflected the light
It was the best thing that ever crossed my sight
And the sound of your laughter
How it made me shiver

Your innocent mind could not tell
That on that night, I fell
You came into my life
And I hoped you meant to stay forever

In the warmth of summer
Are scenes my brain cannot render
The look in your eyes that fooled me
That which dragged me into misery

The way your pale skin reflected the sun
I have always thought you were the one
And the sound of your laughter
Deafens, and kills me after

My innocent mind still cannot tell
That up until this day, you never fell
You came into his life
And flew away from me like a feather

You Might Also Like

0 comments: