english,

Literary: Magenta

5/26/2017 08:55:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments




I have a confession to make.
Please hold your judgement and distaste,
I have no control over my case.

I love all things in the shade of magenta
Collecting them is my hidden agenda.
Those earrings of hers, fabulousa!
Her pouch, her scrunchie, and her dress for salsa,
All shades of magenta, oh how much I adore Brenda
Little did she know, I have her recently lost Prada

There’s also Emma’s purse and ID lace,
Elisa’s comb, locket, and fabric tapes,
And the make-up pouch in Jourdan’s suitcase!
They all vanished without a trace,
These among other items, I don’t intend to replace

Look at poor Gemma, stuck in a dilemma
Her fault though, she left her stuffed panda
It’s unattended, it’s in a pretty shade of magenta
Of course, someone like me would grab that

I steal from everyone inconspicuously,
Oh, how this act gives me ecstasy,
I love the feeling of fear and anxiety,
Right before I steal stuff with little value to me.

It won’t take a brainiac,
To see that I’m a kleptomaniac

You Might Also Like

0 comments: