english,

Literary (Submission): Summer

5/26/2017 09:38:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments




I want you to know
How much I truly care
Because when I'm away from you
It's like something isn't there

Like on this great vacation
Where I'm having so much fun
It feels like part of me is missing
I wish that I could share this sun

I've been wishing I could be with you
Each and every day
Because I trust that with you by my side
Everything will always be okay

I want to share this awesome experience
With you and only you
If I could, I'd capture every moment
So you could live this, too

In a box with sandy beaches
I'd put the perfect skies of blue
And I'd bottle up the endless ocean
To bring it back for you

I love you like a sister
I hope that's something you'll never ever forget
And I'll say I'm sorry now
If I ever do something I'll regret again

You don't know how much I missed you
And for that, I'm glad to be back
Now I know for certain
Forever our friendship will stay intact.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: