english,

Literary: The love unspoken

2/14/2020 08:09:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments




My heart has been sober for a very long time,
but I wish that he’d get drunk and finally tell what’s on my mind.
My heart is always idle, otherwise, he is sleeping,
but whenever I see you, he'd rather be awake than be dreaming.

Your eyes glisten like the stars above,
your presence is like a free-flying dove.
Your body is moving like the wave of sound,
your voice is like an angel’s, resounding all around.

I know that my heart beats loudly every time you’re near,
I know that I've been in love since the first time I saw you, dear.
But I’ve never been sure of what you will say if my heart talked to you,
whether you despise me or are secretly in love with me too.

I’ve always wanted to tell you what my heart wants to say,
but I ignore my heart almost every day.
I don’t know why my mind stops me,
is it scared or just protecting me?

I want to see you in my future.
Being with you is a dream of mine for sure.
But reality is knowing that we don’t talk that much,
my mind is worried that sadness is the feeling that he might catch.

My mind can’t take one step towards you,
it wants to stay away and just watch the things you do.
But my heart can’t take it anymore,
he’s going to tell the truth even though he's more scared than he’s ever been before

You Might Also Like

0 comments: