english,

Literary (Submission): Promise

2/28/2020 09:35:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments




I know you are tired
but give this a try
let me take you to a whole new world,
close your eyes, and follow my voice.

Let's go to those endless lights
where we can enjoy the night.
we will run around
going to see some witty clown

We are here now
no time to wonder
this night will be longer
and I will not take “no” as an answer


Look at the moon and stars
it will soothe your scars
and will lighten up your heart
when it's midnight, when you are tired

To see you smile brightly
Let me win and give you a plush puppy
Forget all those harsh memories
To those who treat you like an accessory

The sun is up!

Let’s cross our pinky
Here, we should go back.
And In our reality
We need to be on track.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: