crescencia,

Literary: You Take Me To Places

3/03/2016 08:11:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments



You take me to places when I look at you.
At a glance, the world around me changes. These distantly familiar places of unchartered waters unfold before my eyes.

You take me to places when you smile.
In one moment I feel nauseous, as if I am high above a mountaintop. The sun warmly beams on both of us, its rays of light touching the endless sea of clouds that cover the horizon.

You take me to places when you hold my hand.
Right there and then I find myself in a beautiful silence. Suddenly, it seems as if I am dumbfounded by the majesty of tall landscapes and the royal blue of the sea.

You take me to places when we dance.
Every step seems like time travelling. We go to the past, the present, the future. We go around the world and back. Every turn takes my breath away that I never want us to stop.

You take me to places when you look at me.
In an instant, my heart stings with elation. I am mesmerized by an overdose of excitement. Nothing distracts me from the feeling of being swept away by the wonderful music I keep hearing.

I am speechless. I am starstruck. I am paralyzed.
And yet, my heart wanders everywhere I have never been before.

You take me to places I have never been.
But more than anything, you take me where I’ve always loved going.

You take me home.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: