english,

Literary: To The Girl I Promised Forever

3/22/2016 08:29:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments



Sorry and thank you.
It has been months since we last talked, but I just want to say sorry for the heartache I caused. I took you for granted and didn't give you the love you deserve, the love I can never give. Yet you still chose to stay by my side even though everything we had was falling apart. You tried to save us, blamed yourself even. I admit, it's all my fault. I gave up. I didn't even give us a second chance. It is a decision I regret.

But a promise is a promise.
Everything may be different now, but I will be true to my word. Even if the forever I promised you didn't work out, it doesn't mean it's not existent. I will be always here for you.
This time, I won't give up. I'll find a way for you to find forever, even if it's in someone else's company.

I promise I'll make it up to you. Whatever it takes just for you to believe again in destiny, I'll do… for our promises are the only remaining memory of our once happy story.

I won't mess up this time.

Pinky promise.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: