CP3,

Literary: Every Place a Memory

3/03/2016 08:26:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments



I used to live in an old house
Far away from the city
From where we did a lot things
And brought away memories

I’ve been to different cities
Catching every single moment,
Keeping every single experience
From all those places

But then we relocated
To a place near the city
For me to be educated,
For a new beginning for me and my family

Later on, I entered this school
And immediately thought,
“Everything that happens from here on
Will soon be a part of our memories.”

Then came a heartbreaking incident:
We left the structure we used to call home
To be replaced by some shopping mall.
We have no choice but to move away and move on

Now, we have this new place
Where we can build new memories
To last forever
Like the memories of our past

You Might Also Like

0 comments: