english,

Literary: Ring

3/18/2016 08:42:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments



121614
I promised that I'd do my best. I promised to keep you safe and happy, to protect you from everyone especially yourself. I promised you all of that and so many other things.

010615
I promised that I'll always be there for you and that I will never leave you. I promised that I'll be different from the ones that came before me. I promised you more things than I did before.

021415
I promised you that we will not fight with each other too much, but that we will sometimes because that's healthy. I promised you that this night will be one to remember.

061615
I promised that we'll be happy together, happier than we already are. I promised that we'll have the time of our lives and that we'll be stronger.

113015
I promised you that I can do it; I can do the things I have to do and still be with you. I promised you we'll be okay even if it's hard for both of us.

121615
I promised that I will continue what we have and that I would not have things any other way.

123015
I promised you that you will always be the one I'm thinking of and that I will never betray you. I promised you that it will always be just you and only you.

010916
I promised that I'll make it up to you and I'm there for you. I promised you can have every single part of me.

012016
I promised that I'll be okay and that you will be, too. I promised I will go on.

021216
I promised you that I'll be better. I promised that I won't just wait, but live a new life. I promised I'll be more mature and I'll be the right person when you get back.

I promised you so many things that I couldn't list them all in one go, but sadly I was not able to fulfill all of them like you did, too.

The last few promises I made will be the ones I won't break. I'll prove it to you whether you come back or not, because every single promise I made to you means so much to me. For now, goodbye, Link.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: