english,

Literary: Home

3/03/2016 08:17:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments



My dad is like an alarm clock
Every morning he yells at me
And even gets angry
If I don’t start to move

My mom nags me to finish my food
Even though I don’t have an appetite
She never fails to remind me
About things I think I already know

My sister talks on and on about a lot of things
She shares a lot of stories that are not interesting,
My ears are getting irritated
And I don’t know how to escape from it.

My younger brother asks me to help him with his project
But I don’t know what to do with it
I’m too tired; I badly need sleep
I need to rest

But even if my everyday life with them is like this,
I will not exchange them for anything,
I will not let anyone steal them from me,
And I will not regret being a part of them,

Because even if I hate it sometimes
Definitely, there is no other place like home

You Might Also Like

0 comments: