english,

Literary (Submission): Promises

3/18/2016 09:52:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments



To love you was never a mistake,
Despite all the wrongdoings we make.
I once promised not to let you go,
And to make time tick slow.

Now, I promise we’ll make our own memories,
We will face the world without worries.
I promise you’ll live without fear,
As long as you love me, praises are all you’ll hear.

I promise to let you have the last bite,
And to let my guard down when we have a fight.
I promise to sing you your favorite songs,
And ride with your mood even if we don’t get along.

I promise to make you laugh day or night,
And make sure that you will always be alright.
I promise to make you cry with happiness,
Even if I whatever I’m doing is meaningless.

I promise to stay if you want me to,
Or leave if you give me a clue.
I promise to love you for an eternity,
If that means that there’s you and me.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: