emanon,

Literary: Please, Promise Me

3/22/2016 09:42:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments




Promise me you’ll read from start to end, because these words may be my last for you.

Promise me you’lltake the path to wherever your heart leads you. Follow what your heart desires, what you love. Be with the person you chose even when there are others vying for your hand.

Promise me you’ll be happy. Don’t let your smile fall to a frown. Make sure that your heart is full and filled with glee in choosing the man you wanted to be with.

Promise me you’ll stay the same. My leaving wouldn’t really leave a mark so I hope you’ll never change. Keep being the person who brought the color back to my life, the person I loved unrequitedly.

Promise me you’llforget. Incinerate every memory of me down to a pile of ashes. Throw away the words and let it burn down. They were true, you never knew, but I guess there’s nothing I can do.

Promise me you’ll never think about me. I will not interfere with your happiness. If the tides turn upon us, don’t mind. Act like I don’t matter because I know I never really did.

Promise me you’ll help me let go. Give me a reason to give up on you. I love you, but I guess it’s too late to say, especially now that someone makes your heart beat differently from its former way.

And I promise not to bother you anymore. It may be hard, but the pain, I have to ignore. Loving you was good while it lasted, even though it was just one-sided.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: