DiMaAninag,

Spoof Literary: English Only, Plis

3/11/2016 09:08:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments



Dear Pabebe Gurl,

To the girl who always there for me
First of all things, I know that you crush me
Even dough we’re neighborhood since we’re child birth, nothing will disappear
Only appear, one-half, & one-fourth
I trully appreciate you as my crying soldier, head, knees, & toes
I want to told you how important are you in my life,
But you know freelance modeling is importanter
I just don’t want to enter inside the relationship four no id no entry
And my id is left to the library
Please don’t cry, because cry is the limit
Always remember that out their is another boy here waiting
Please don’t grow out to fast & furious 7

Marlou

-----

Dear Marlou,

OMG?! how do you know that I crushed you since were childhood?

I was tried to keeping it a secret affair, but obviously someone cant keep there mouth shout
But to be honestly, youre cheekballs are heaven to me
Youre face reminders me of pinipig, my favorite ice cream, Delicioso!!
your eyes eyes water kills me during I staired to them
I cant imagine my life without you my friend, and I’ll tell you all about it when I see you again
You know how I trully love you, and how much is that puppy on the window
Please give it a trial, I’ll be waiting for you till we passed away

Pabebe Gurl

You Might Also Like

0 comments: