english,

Literary: If Only

4/06/2019 08:03:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments




In my 16 years of existence, I’ve never wondered
Nor let myself get confused and bothered
By the fact that something is missing
In this life of mine that I’m still fulfilling

What is it exactly I’m looking for?
Should it be searched for or will it just come into my life?
Am I waiting for a person, a feeling, or a thing?
Or am I just assuming that it may be something?

Then another year came by
And finally I couldn’t take the urge to just keep silent
Through the years that I let myself be unconcerned and just observe
I believe I should now search for the answer that I deserve

But how will I search for the answer I’m looking for
If I can’t figure out what I’ve been seeking for so long
If only I knew
Oh, what I would give to ask them all to you

You Might Also Like

0 comments: