english,

Literary: Did You Ever

4/06/2019 08:06:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments




Do you still think of me
like how I think of you?
Do you also miss me,
hoping things never changed too?

Do you sit silently
all alone on the grass
as you try to remember
how great everything was?

Are you happy now
with somebody else?
Have you finally
found love somewhere else?

Have I done something wrong?
Do you have regrets, too?
What was I missing?
Was I not enough for you?

Do you still love me?
Or…

Did you ever think of me
like how I thought of you
whenever there was trouble
that we both had to go through?

Did you sit silently
all alone that one night
because you wanted me
out of your sight?

Were you really, truly
happy with me?
Did you really find love or
were you just trying it out to see?

What was it that I did wrong?
Should you be my biggest regret?
Is this just another chapter
that I should choose to forget?

Has something been missing
the entire time?
Was I never enough?
Were you never mine?

Please tell me…
Did you ever
truly love me?

You Might Also Like

0 comments: