english,

Literary: Hey Siri

4/13/2019 08:06:00 PM Media Center 1 Comments




Hey Siri, what’s the date today?
It is September 13th, 2020.

Hey Siri, FaceTime Lucy.
FaceTiming...

Hey Siri, can you change my 6PM appointment today to 8PM?
OK, I’ll make that change to your appointment.

Hey Siri, where’s the nearest flower shop?
I found a few flower shops a little ways from you. I ranked them by distance.

Hey Siri, can you make me reservations tonight for two at 8PM?
These restaurants have tables for two at 8PM. Tap the one you’d like to reserve.

Hey Siri, remind me to pick up the flowers and the ring at 7:30PM.
OK, I’ll remind you.

Siri, can you give me directions to the jewelry store?
Here are the directions.

Siri, where’s my next turn?
In 200m, turn left, then right.

Siri, text Lucy I’m on my way.
Sending text…

Siri, text Lucy no don’t leave, wait for me please, I know I’m late I’m sorry I’m almost there.
Sending text…

Siri, FaceTime Lucy.
Facetiming…

Siri? Siri, whe-where’s my phone?

Siri? Call the am-ambulance.

Siri!!! Please, please call the ambulance.

Siri, tell Lucy I love her. Happy Bir-

You Might Also Like

1 comment: