atticous,

Literary: Confide in Me

4/13/2019 08:09:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments




31/3/2019
Mi estimada amiga Karla,

¿Qué onda? For the past months, I tried chatting with you through Viber about what happened to the trip you were planning. I remember you and Joaquín informing me of planning a flight to Manila and visiting mi casa. You enthused about exploring my country. You said you wanted to take photos of erected monuments en La Luneta, talk to the locals about the connection between Méjico y Filipinas, and even apply as an international news reporter here.

I tried calling you anteayer, but it seems that you did not respond. What’s happening there? Is it because you had press conferences in Cancún? Is it because tu’ijo is so busy selling jewelry at La Joyería de Palacío? Or is it because of your stressful chamba in Telemundo?

You told me you had to cover several news articles and report about the new administration. I saw on the news that Obrador replaced Nieto recently. Is it true that he is stricter than the former president? I heard rumors from others that he’s fresa – a cautious man who has few reforms for the country. Are those true?

In case you’re free, please talk to me. The last time I heard from you was practically two months ago. Tell me everything that happened. I am always here to listen.

Te lo juro, Karla. You can always confide in me.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: