DiMaAninag,

Spoof Literary: Weeaboo ツ

4/05/2019 09:25:00 PM Media Center 2 Comments




Kore wa my story de-su ~

こにちわ (that’s konichiwa for you who dont speak Nihongo like me) Sorrymasen, watashi no Nihongo (that means Japanese) wa notto guddu desu. (*>_<*)ノ Jitsu wa, I haven't spoken with Nihonjin before, and I really want to benkyou in a Japanese High Schooru to meet Japanese girls! Sugoi! Watashi wa daisuki AKB48 and Baby Metal desu. Demo most of all, anime wa aishiteru desu ne!!! (≧▽≦) Sore wa because otaku (not weeaboo) desu! Actually, watashi learned Nihongo through anime desu. I also want to be famous anime voice actor and get kekkon (that's married) with my waifu desu! Ever since watashi saw anime, watashi wished to be born again as a Nihonjin. Everyday, since watashi is always chikoku from binge watching anime all night, watashi Naruto run with bread in my mouth from house to the classroom. I also eat ramen for breakfast, lunch, and dinner just like a true Japanese! Itadakima-su! (^o^)!!!! When watashi gets to the classroom, I zutto sit beside the window in the back of the room like in harem anime. Demo sadly, there are no kawaii girls in this school like Sakura and Misty. This is why watashi wants to benkyou in Japanese High Schooru! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶ Hai, watashi do have a girl tomodachi senpai, demo senpai is not kawaii nor a childhood friend. She is very tsundere actually, like one time, watashi was slapped for making her call me “Onii-chan~.” At first, watashi was mad, but then watashi realized that her slap made me feel kimochi… Now, she isn’t my tomodachi anymore. (。>﹏<。) Watashi always has to go home hitori now because of what happened. Sabishii! Dont worry tho, because my thousand moon laser beam will always save the day! Everything will be daijoubu! Omae wa mou shindeiru!

Also, watashi still don’t wakaru why my parents don’t want me to watch anime. Anime is always there for my kokoro when they are not! Kore wa the reason why watashi will never give up on anime and waifus! Watashi will itsumo daisuki Japan desu!

Again, watashi wa not a weeaboo. Watashi wa only otaku desu. Watashi dont disrespect Japanese culture for your information. Tsun! Baka! ( ̄ー ̄)

Nani?! What time is it desu ka?!

Oh well, watashi has to go to bed now. Watashi cant be chikoku again for classes tomorrow. Sensei will kill me if I do! Yabai!

Arigathanks gozaimuch for listening to my TED talku. Goodbye-onara! \(^o^)/

You Might Also Like

2 comments: