english,

Literary (Submission): Enjoying My Solitude

4/27/2019 09:16:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments




Why do I enjoy my solitude?
I want to stay away from people–
Invading my precious privacy
Demanding me to notice them
Forcing me to please everyone
How exhausting it is!
To belong with the noisy crowd
And be pushed by others

Why do I enjoy my solitude?
I want to spend some time for myself–
Restoring my enervated energy
Listening to peaceful classical music
Taking a break from social media
How relieving it is!
To recharge the drained batteries
And spend the whole day alone

Why do I enjoy my solitude?
I want to reflect upon my thoughts–
Pondering over my self-beliefs
Assessing my strengths and weaknesses
Setting my plans for the future
How empowering it is!
To have some time for self-talk
And become the master of my dear life

Indeed.
Staying away from people
Spending time for myself
Reflecting upon my thoughts
I enjoy my solitude.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: